English Translation for ẹnẹgbání
Synonyms : ẹnẹgbání
ẹ + nẹ + gbá + ní +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹnẹgbání
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹnẹgbání
Spelling & word formation : ẹnẹgbání
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets