English Translation for ìngàlúwe
Synonyms : ìngàlúwe
ì + ngà + lú + we +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìngàlúwe
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìngàlúwe
Spelling & word formation : ìngàlúwe
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (inga)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Orthography
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – U
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The Igala Kingdom
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System