English Translation for éngẹ́ngà
Synonyms : éngẹ́ngà
é + ngẹ + ́ngà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éngẹ́ngà
Word Structure - Contracted form : éngẹ́ngà
Spelling & word formation : éngẹ́ngà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (enge)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – A
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The Igala Kingdom
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)