English Translation for énọkọ
Synonyms : énọkọ
é + nọ + kọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : énọkọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : énọkọ
Spelling & word formation : énọkọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Orthography
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message