English Translation for énọkọ
Synonyms : énọkọ
é + nọ + kọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : énọkọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : énọkọ
Spelling & word formation : énọkọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Phonology
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – E
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION