English Translation for ẹ̀nọkọ
Synonyms : ẹ̀nọkọ
ẹ + ̀nọ + kọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀nọkọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀nọkọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀nọkọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The Igala Kingdom
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme