English Translation for ànùkíkpo
Synonyms : ànùkíkpo
à + nù` + kí + kpo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ànùkíkpo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ànùkíkpo
Spelling & word formation : ànùkíkpo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- ITA IGALA 2
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)