English Translation for ẹ́nẹkìmúyọ
Synonyms : ẹ́nẹkìmúyọ
ẹ + ́nẹ + kì + mú + yọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nẹkìmúyọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nẹkìmúyọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nẹkìmúyọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Phonology
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – E