English Translation for ẹ́nẹkìnále
Synonyms : ẹ́nẹkìnále
ẹ + ́nẹ + kì + ná + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nẹkìnále
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nẹkìnále
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nẹkìnále
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Morphology of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND