English Translation for ànùkpọ̀
Synonyms : ànùkpọ̀
à + nù` + kpọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ànùkpọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ànùkpọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ànùkpọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets