English Translation for ẹnákpala
Synonyms : ẹnákpala
ẹ + ná + kpa + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹnákpala
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹnákpala
Spelling & word formation : ẹnákpala
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – O
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- ITA IGALA 2
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration