English Translation for ọnálẹ́
Synonyms : ọnálẹ́
ọ + ná + lẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọnálẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọnálẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ọnálẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Phonology
- Morphology of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE