English Translation for ẹnẹlile
Synonyms : ẹnẹlile
ẹ + nẹ + li + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹnẹlile
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹnẹlile
Spelling & word formation : ẹnẹlile
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)