English Translation for ánmọ
Synonyms : ánmọ
á + nmọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ánmọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ánmọ
Spelling & word formation : ánmọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – E
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Phonology
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- ITA IGALA 2
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language