English Translation for ùnána
Synonyms : ùnána
ù` + ná + na +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùnána
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùnána
Spelling & word formation : ùnána
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Orthography
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala