English Translation for ànúnu
Synonyms : ànúnu
à + nú + nu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ànúnu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ànúnu
Spelling & word formation : ànúnu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol