English Translation for ànúnu
Synonyms : ànúnu
à + nú + nu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ànúnu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ànúnu
Spelling & word formation : ànúnu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Studies
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – A
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)