English Translation for ónẹnyí
Synonyms : ónẹnyí
ó + nẹ + nyí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ónẹnyí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ónẹnyí
Spelling & word formation : ónẹnyí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)