English Translation for énowo
Synonyms : énowo
é + no + wo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : énowo
Word Structure - Contracted form : énowo
Spelling & word formation : énowo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The Igala Kingdom
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)