English Translation for ẹ́nw 'ka
Synonyms : ẹ́nw 'ka
ẹ + ́nwu + o + ka +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nw 'ka
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nw 'ka
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nw 'ka
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – A
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – I
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – E
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.