English Translation for ẹ́nw 'ùyọ̀
Synonyms : ẹ́nw 'ùyọ̀
ẹ + ́nwu + ù` + yọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nw 'ùyọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nw 'ùyọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nw 'ùyọ̀
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The Igala Kingdom
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)