English Translation for nwóche
Synonyms : nwóche
nwó + che +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : nwóche
Word Structure - Contracted form : nwóche
Spelling & word formation : nwóche
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (nwo)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Studies
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).