English Translation for ẹ́nwúlẹ
Synonyms : ẹ́nwúlẹ
ẹ + ́nwú + lẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nwúlẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nwúlẹ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nwúlẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – O
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – I
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The Igala Kingdom
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – A