English Translation for ánwọ́tẹ́
Synonyms : ánwọ́tẹ́
á + nwọ + ́tẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ánwọ́tẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ánwọ́tẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ánwọ́tẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)