English Translation for ọ̀nwu
Synonyms : ọ̀nwu
ọ + ̀nwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀nwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀nwu
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀nwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – E
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message