English Translation for ẹ́nwu-ọ̀gwù
Synonyms : ẹ́nwu-ọ̀gwù
ẹ + ́nwu + ọ + ̀gwù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nwu-ọ̀gwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nwu-ọ̀gwù
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nwu-ọ̀gwù
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Morphology of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Orthography
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture