English Translation for ẹ́nwu-ènyọ̀
Synonyms : ẹ́nwu-ènyọ̀
ẹ + ́nwu + è + nyọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nwu-ènyọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nwu-ènyọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nwu-ènyọ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – A
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Phonology
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – U
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets