English Translation for ẹ́nwu-ola
Synonyms : ẹ́nwu-ola
ẹ + ́nwu + o + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́nwu-ola
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́nwu-ola
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́nwu-ola
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – I
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS