English Translation for únyí
Synonyms : únyí
ú + nyí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : únyí
Word Structure - Contracted form : únyí
Spelling & word formation : únyí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Orthography
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach