English Translation for ùnyọ̀
Synonyms : ùnyọ̀
ù` + nyọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùnyọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùnyọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ùnyọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – A