English Translation for ẹny-etọkọ
Synonyms : ẹny-etọkọ
ẹ + nyi + e + tọ + kọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹny-etọkọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹny-etọkọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹny-etọkọ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES