English Translation for ùnyí-t 'ọganẹ̀
Synonyms : ùnyí-t 'ọganẹ̀
ù` + nyí + tẹ + ́ ọ + ga + nẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùnyí-t 'ọganẹ̀
ùnyí tẹ́ ọganẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùnyí-t 'ọganẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ùnyí-t 'ọganẹ̀
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – I
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)