English Translation for ínyọgbẹ̀
Synonyms : ínyọgbẹ̀
í + nyọ + gbẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ínyọgbẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ínyọgbẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ínyọgbẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (inyo)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – E
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- ITA IGALA 2
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools