English Translation for únyi
Synonyms : únyi
ú + nyi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : únyi
Word Structure - Contracted form : únyi
Spelling & word formation : únyi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Phonology
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme