English Translation for o
Synonyms : o
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : o
Word Structure - Contracted form : o
Spelling & word formation : o
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (o)
Related by ROOT of word (o)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Studies
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala alphabet – A
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach