English Translation for obobo
Synonyms : obobo
o + bo + bo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : obobo
Word Structure - Contracted form : obobo
Spelling & word formation : obobo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Orthography
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS