English Translation for ochamindia
Synonyms : ochamindia
o + cha + mi + ndi + a +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ochamindia
Word Structure - Contracted form : ochamindia
Spelling & word formation : ochamindia
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – U
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language