English Translation for ochii
Synonyms : ochii
o + chi + i +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ochii
Word Structure - Contracted form : ochii
Spelling & word formation : ochii
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence