English Translation for ochobi
Synonyms : ochobi
o + cho + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ochobi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ochobi
Spelling & word formation : ochobi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Phonology
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Igala Kingdom
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths