English Translation for ododa
Synonyms : ododa
o + do + da +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ododa
Word Structure - Contracted form : ododa
Spelling & word formation : ododa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – U
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)