English Translation for odoli
Synonyms : odoli
o + do + li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : odoli
Word Structure - Contracted form : odoli
Spelling & word formation : odoli
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Phonology
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System