English Translation for ofi
Synonyms : ofi
o + fi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ofi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ofi
Spelling & word formation : ofi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala