English Translation for ofẹ̀lẹ̀lẹ̀
Synonyms : ofẹ̀lẹ̀lẹ̀
o + fẹ + ̀lẹ + ̀lẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ofẹ̀lẹ̀lẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ofẹ̀lẹ̀lẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ofẹ̀lẹ̀lẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Phonology
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Igala Kingdom
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system