English Translation for ofẹ̀lẹ̀lẹ̀
Synonyms : ofẹ̀lẹ̀lẹ̀
o + fẹ + ̀lẹ + ̀lẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ofẹ̀lẹ̀lẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ofẹ̀lẹ̀lẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ofẹ̀lẹ̀lẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Phonology
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The Igala Kingdom
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ