English Translation for ojí -anẹ̀-ámẹnefu
Synonyms : ojí -anẹ̀-ámẹnefu
o + jí + a + nẹ + ̀ á + mẹ + ne + fu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ojí -anẹ̀-ámẹnefu
ojí anẹ̀ ámẹnefu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ojí -anẹ̀-ámẹnefu
Spelling & word formation : ojí -anẹ̀-ámẹnefu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – A
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language