English Translation for oji-éwo
Synonyms : oji-éwo
o + ji + é + wo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : oji-éwo
Word Structure - Contracted form : oji-éwo
Spelling & word formation : oji-éwo
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – A