English Translation for ojiane
Synonyms : ojiane
o + ji + a + ne +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ojiane
Word Structure - Contracted form : ojiane
Spelling & word formation : ojiane
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – E
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people