English Translation for ojíle
Synonyms : ojíle
o + jí + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ojíle
Word Structure - Contracted form : ojíle
Spelling & word formation : ojíle
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Phonology
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo