English Translation for ojoduu
Synonyms : ojoduu
o + jo + du + u +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ojoduu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ojoduu
Spelling & word formation : ojoduu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE