English Translation for oka
Synonyms : oka
o + ka +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : oka
Word Structure - Contracted form : oka
Spelling & word formation : oka
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Phonology
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The Igala Kingdom
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective