English Translation for okúno
Synonyms : okúno
o + kú + no +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : okúno
Word Structure - Contracted form : okúno
Spelling & word formation : okúno
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – E
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala Numeral System