English Translation for okokedeegwa
Synonyms : okokedeegwa
o + ko + ke + de + e + gwa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : okokedeegwa
Word Structure - Contracted form : okokedeegwa
Spelling & word formation : okokedeegwa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- ITA IGALA 2
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach