English Translation for okwọ́-onẹkẹ̀lẹ
Synonyms : okwọ́-onẹkẹ̀lẹ
o + kwọ + ́ o + nẹ + kẹ + ̀lẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : okwọ́-onẹkẹ̀lẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : okwọ́-onẹkẹ̀lẹ
Spelling & word formation : okwọ́-onẹkẹ̀lẹ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Phonology
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala Numeral System